Looking for something?

Monday, July 18, 2011

My first and latest creation at the fashion workshop!



what I did:
  1. I cut by the hem that was already made so it was easy to cut a clean and straight cut with no frays (if u don't cut by a hem u could either make one or but some liquid glue  by where u cut so that it won't fray)
  2. I then separated/cut between the to "sleeves" 
  3. after that I cut the back (not as easy as it looks trust me!)
  4. And voila, tada, my masterpiece is created!
some more  things I will add once I get the equipment:
  1. A button so that I can button the pieces together
  2. sequence bows stuff like that 2 personalize my creation
I will write a new report once that is finished and thank u 4 reading hope u found it interesting and educational and of course awesome please tell me ur opinion on this post and on the changes I made 2 the top!
thank u again I will post again soon!:)  



1 comment: