Looking for something?

Saturday, July 23, 2011

MY FAVORITES.. (Inspired by oLIVia LIFE LOUD)

COLOR: hot pink, purple, green (in nature not on clothes or other stuff), bright yellow, bright orange and everything else bright!
ANIMAL: Everything (except ants *shivers*)
SONG(s): Musical songs
ARTISTS:don't have any
ALBUMS: Rent, Lion King, Legally Blonde and Memphis
SONGS I'M ADDICTED TO AT THE MOMENT: La vie boheme, Santa Fe, seasons of love and Take me or leave me- Rent, hakuna matata- Lion King
RANDOM SONG: Oh my god u guys - Legally Blnde
PLACE I WANT TO GO: New York (again)!
LANGUAGE: English (cause I understand it and nearly everybody else does 2)!
STORES: Inside, H&M and some store I can't remember the name of!
SHIRT: My cookie monster Tee or my Teddy Tee or my scooby doo top
SHOES: Dunno as long as they're cute comfortable and not 2 hard 2 but on I don't care
NAILPOLISH: My loreal Paris hot pink nail polish
INANIMATE BESTFRIEND: My IPad or my phone or my purses or my jewelry or my hippo stuffed animal!
SHOW: Glee, How I met ur mother, Doctor Who, Fresh Prince of Bel air, Simpsons, Friends and anything else I feel like watching.
ACTORS: don't have any
ACTRESSES: Sheridan Smith
MOVIE: there's WAY WAY WAY to many for me to choose. < AGREED WITH LIV AND SHANIA but I have 2 mention Harry Potter!
COLORINMYHAIR: My lightest blonde
NONREALCOLORINMYHAIR: I don't die it permanently but when I do pink!
SCHOOL YEAR: dont have one. but maybe 6th grade (Year 7) was ok? SODA: Don't especially like it but I love chocolate milk!
FOOD: Something Thai or Italian
SINGINGCONTESTSHOW: IDK Don't really like watching people sing ( that explains y I like glee

No comments:

Post a Comment