Looking for something?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friday at 5:23!

Watched doctor who weeping angels episode and went to bed around 12 then woke up around 1:40 and couldn't go back 2 sleep but I did get 2 experience some beautiful things:


  • Sunrise in mid-july
  • Walking in a beautiful palm tree garden at 4:30 in the morning with the only the sound of birds at not a single human being!
  • Being awake before everyone else 4 a change!*

*I don't exactly wake up late but everyone else wakes up early 2 go 2 work so I still am one of the last people up!


This wuz kinda awesome oh and add to my list:

  • Blogging while hearing my father snoring in the next room^
^This wasn't really beautiful but it was a reminder that I get 2 experience all these things while they're still in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment